The Yards Covent Garden: Hidden Gems Giveaway – T&Cs
The Promoter of the Promotion is The Yards Covent Garden, 17 Slingsby Place, London, WC2E 9AB. (“Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below apply to the Prize Draw unless otherwise expressly stated. The terms below shall prevail in the event of discrepancy with any specific rules. By entering this draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotional Period: 16.10.20 at 12:00 until 08.11.20 at 12:00
- Entry Requirement: Entry into the Prize Draw by an individual (“You”) is made by: commenting on the promotional Instagram post on The Yards’ profile that offers the chance to win a voucher prize:
“We’re on a mission to help spread the kindness and positivity radiated by our amazing community at The Yards – join us for the chance to WIN £100 to spend at our restaurants and retailers! To enter: 1. Follow @theyardscoventgarden on Instagram 2. Like this post 3. Comment below telling us something positive thing you’ve learned or experienced during 2020 and tag a friend to do the same. Competition closes at 12pm on the 8th of November 2020. T&Cs apply – see our link in bio.”
For entries to be valid the following conditions must apply:
- User must comment on the Promotional Post detailed above, tagging at least one another account
- User must ‘like’ the Promotional Post detailed above
- Comment must be posted within the Promotional Period
- User must be following @theyardscoventgarden on Instagram
- The Promoter shall determine whether an entry is valid.
- By entering the Prize Draw you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify such information.
- Only one entry per platform per person is acceptable. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by setting up multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified. You must be the person entering and cannot set up an account on behalf of someone else. All prizes will be awarded to the person as per the account only.
- There will be 3 x prizes (“The Prize”) available consisting of:
- Voucher to the value of £100 – redeemable at a selection of dining outlets at The Yards Covent Garden
- Voucher to the value of £100 – redeemable at a selection of retail outlets at The Yards Covent Garden
- Voucher to the value of £100 – redeemable at a selection of wellness outlets at The Yards Covent Garden
A selection of outlets to choose from once winners have been selected by the Promoter.
- The draw will be made within 2 working days of the closing date (10.11.20 at 12:00).
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries on Instagram.
- The winners will be notified via an Instagram comment reply to their entry comment. Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. Winners will need to claim their prize within 28 days otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date of confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. Prizes will be sent via email where possible or via recorded delivery to be signed for by winner or be collected from local depot by winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to remove offending users from prize draws if they are deemed to have breached any of the terms above. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof.
- The prize winners’ full names will be available by emailing the Promoter at [email protected] within 3 months of the closing date.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All information provided by you in connection with this Promotion is provided to us directly and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the Promotion.
23. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.